Navigation Page

Saturday 5 March 2016

Prayer - CSI Case File No.193

Dear happy people....

I know... I know,
I've been absent for too long, even with CSI (Color, Stories, Inspiration). Hope you could forgive me about this. I've been having a few issue at home and have to fix it somehow. But finally I'm back, aren't I?
Well, here's our food for the day,"Sometimes the best thing you can do it not to think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best." Well, here the crime scene from Case File no.193

and my layout for that...
The Colour Scheme : Between a Sky Blue and a Steel Blue, Pale Celadon Green, Olive Green, Bright Orange and Black.
The Evidence : Checkers, Butterflies, Leaves, Something Transparent and Labels.
The Testimony : I used Inspiration Words - Prayer with the journal saying ,"I took my troubles to the Lord, I cried out to Him and He answered my prayer - Psalms 120:1"
More details....
It was sooooo hard to bring my "mojo" back after all the months of break. But I thought, I should be happy with the result, even though it's a bit rusty... :P
Would like to join this layout as well for Scrap Africa challenge blog for March with this layout ( I turned the sketch 180 degrees) as the theme...
Thank you Scrap Africa for the challenge and thank you for stopping by... Hugs, Merry

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous work Merry! I really love it! Thanks for playing with Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout. Your colours are gorgeous and your background work is amazing. Thank you for playing at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I love the thoughtful child photo and all the gorgeous details in the background and embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. marvelous layout!!
    love the awesome background and colors!!sublime!
    thanks for playing with us at scrap Africa!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! I just love it! Very nice interpretation of our sketch. Thank you for taking part in ScrapAFrica play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous! Thank you for playing at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woww this is Gorgeous!!!! I love it!!!! Thank you for joining us @Scrap Africa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely brilliant - I love the colours and the layers .TFS in Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely FANTASTIC layout!!!
    Thank you for joining our sketch challenge in Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous and stunning page! Love everything about it! ;-) Great to see you back and playing along again! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete