Navigation Page

Wednesday 8 April 2015

LOL

Dear all,
it's April!!!! It means a new challenge coming up at 123 Challenge Blog with the moodboard below..
And my layout....
Simple basic like normally I did.... I did some gesso on my white paper. I sprayed them with Dylusions Ink Spray - Cherry Pie. I cut the leaves with Silhouette SD. I colored my chipboard first with black acrylic ink.  
And then I gave more details for the chipboards, the flowers and the background with other colors using Cosmic Shimmer H2O - Rose Hue, Tropic Violet, Pearlescent and Yellow Sun. To add a little bit more sparkling, I've used Inka Gold from Viva Decor - Magenta, Violet and Yellow Gold.
Hope you enjoy it... thanks for stopping by... hugs, Merry.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous work - super love this fabulous layout, Merry :) - the grid is well done, and the design just fantastic :).

    ReplyDelete