Navigation Page

Saturday 3 January 2015

I Love You - CSI Case File 151

Hi all,
it's the third day of January 2015 already. And here comes the first case file to start the year from CSI (Color Stories Inspiration) with Major Case File No.151. You might have noticed we're calling this Case File the "Major Case." That's what our first Case File of the month will be called from now on (or as long as we're having 3 Case Files  a month)--it's the one that will stay open the entire month.
Here's my layout...
The Color Scheme : Foam Green, Carnation Pink, Bright White, Cream and Grayish Green.
The Evidence : frames, doodles, triangle, banner, sprinkle something(glitter), loops and pom-poms.
The Testimony : I chose Presentation which is hand-writing my journaling.
 The journal said, "When I tell you that I LOVE YOU I don't say it out of habit or to make conversation. I say it to remind you that YOU ARE the BEST THING that ever happened to me. xxx Mom."


The papers are from My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing Collection and Project Life Theme Cards - Love. I did some gesso to soften the background a little bit. I colored the chipboards with black acrylic paint and rubbed some Inka Gold - Platinum and Magenta.
 I sprinkled some glitter in some corners of my photos and once I'm happy with my background, I glued the papers and the rest of the embellishments (buttons, half pearls and pom-poms) to my paper.

We're so pleased to have A2Z Scrapbooking as our January sponsor!
a2z Scrapbooking is proud to be a premier Hero Arts Retailer. Our Etsy store carries an extensive array of Hero Arts  products and we love special orders. Our company, which is run by volunteers, was founded in 2007 in an effort to raise funds or Celiac and Behcets awareness. Have a question or a special request? Please contact us!
Be sure to check out the a2z Scrapbooking blog for lots of inspiration from their design team, who will be joining us as Guest Detectives this month!
One lucky player will win a gift certificate to buy scrappy goods at a2Z Scrapbooking!
Thank you for stopping by to check my layout. Hugs, Merry

No comments:

Post a Comment