Navigation Page

Friday 26 December 2014

Christmas is... - CSI Case File No.150

Hi Friends,
Merry Christmas to you all!!!! Hope you enjoy your time with your family and friends...this is the last case for the year 2014 from CSI (Color Stories Inspiration), it's the Case File no. 150
Here's my layout for that...
The color Scheme : Bright Red, Cream/Off-White, Grass Green, Black and Cadet Blue.
The Evidence : Swiss Dots, Arrows, Holiday Accents, String, Heat Embossing, Branches and Label.
The Testimony : The topic was our last year Christmas Eve and I wrote my journal in a how to/ direction format.
The paper was from My Mind's Eye - I Believe and Holly Jolly Collection
I'm not a "clean and simple" layout person. I thought at first I want to do it with this layout, but always thinking that something missing. So like always, I did some gesso here and there, some stamping and heat embossing the
background so it's more me. Since I thought I wanna write the journal in a how to/direction format, I created my scene as well like I wanted it to look like a how to/direction format way... So, the journal which is on the back of the page said,"Christmas is Festive/Decoration ➛ Tradition ➛ Family ➛25 December, Festive/Decoration ➛ To be home ➛ Family ➛ 25 Dec, Festive/Decoration ➛ To be home ➛ Peace, Joy, Love ➛ Believe ➛ Presents ➛ 25 Dec or The List ➛ Presents ➛25 Dec. Whatever it is for you, for me is our Savior was born to save us..." We'll see us next year everyone with the new cases from CSI... and I really wish you have a great new year...!! Hugs, Merry.

No comments:

Post a Comment