Navigation Page

Sunday 15 June 2014

I do

Hello scrappers,

here's my new layout...
I tried to scrap my wedding picture, which I should've done it years ago. Well at least this time I did it. I've been trying to find a perfect words to the picture and I thought "I do" would be nice. After I did a layout, I found a missing gap on the right side of the picture so I decided to fill in some sentiment to it.
Finally, after browsing and googling for a while, I found the saying: "I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you." And I thought would be a perfect match for the title, and also a perfect match to describe what I felt that day.
Here are more details...
It turned out that I don't have really a blue color paper. Pretty strange ( I know ). As much as I love blue  for my clothes, but I couldn't find any for this time challenge. So I used a simple plain broken white paper. The best thing about plain paper is that, you could create your own background.
So I did a lot of stamping with my favorite Prima Marketing "Finnabair" Vintage Vanity No.4 and check motive from Artemio Clear Stamp. Then I sprayed it with Primary Elements Artist Pigment. This time I used Blue Bayou, then I mixed it with Maya Gold Acrylic Paint Magenta. I added some Gesso to add another extra touch to my background and finally I rubbed on Inka Gold Apricot to match the color scheme. For the flower I used twinkling H2O and for the leaves I colored it with silver acrylic paint.
I did Stickles Ice Spruce on top of the flowers to add glitter effects.

This layout I made for joining a challenge from CSI Color Stories Inspiration with Case File No. S365-6 a Special Case File for Scrap365 with a mood board below.
for Cherish This - Memories For Life with a condition that I have to use at least three of my favorite thing. My favorite things that I used are Gesso, Prima Marketing "Finnabair" Vintage Vanity No.4, Primary Elements Artist Pigment, Inka Gold from Viva Decor, Flowers, and Stickles.
and last challenge is for Let's Get Sketchy with the sketch below.
Thank you CSI, Cherish This and Let's Get Sketchy for this challenge.
Hugs, Merry

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout, your circles are a great element. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning page. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page and take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you combined both challenges. Thank you for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. your laying and embellishing are stunning. Thank you for joining our LGS sketch challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colors, gorgeous page! Awesome take on the LGS sketch, thank you so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page. Love the background. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous page and love all the flowers here. Thank you so much for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous page!!! Very well done!

    Thanks for joining us at LGS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fine layout in exquisite colors. A nice touch with the circles!
    Thank you for joining us at the challenge at "Memories for Life"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Your LO!
    Thank you for joining us at Cherish!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous page! Thanks for playing along with us in Cheris This!
    Merete

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful page, love those gorgeous flowers and leaves and the colours are fabulous :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful...I love the circles! Thanks for playing over @ 123 :)

    ReplyDelete